Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wonderful Old Linens


Beautiful linens and laces make my heart sing, bring a smile to my face and.... well, you get it, make me very, very happy!!


Fabulous hand work, hours and hours spent on one small masterpiece, it's simply amazing. Even the old worn out, tattered pieces have so much charm that you're compelled to do something wonderful with them. Who could bear to throw something like that away???


My favorite pieces, however, are the ones with the thick monogramming. Those beautiful scripty letters that just scream "I AM SO ELEGANT!!"


The linens pictured in this blog can be seen and purchased at French Nest in College Park, Florida.



Stop by, say hi and check out our fabulous selection of linens.


Until next time....

Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment